Hiking on the Reschenpass
Hiking holiday in the mountains
The Astoria is a member of the Europa Wanderhotels (hiking hotels) organisation and the perfect starting point for a holiday involving hiking, mountain climbing or mountaineering.
300 km of marked hiking trails
Two of the most beautiful alpine valleys, the Engadin and the Etschtal, meet in Nauders, in a wide, sunny high plateau and invite you to go hiking literally without any frontiers along 300 km of marked hiking trails in the 3-country border region of Austria-Italy-Switzerland that offer the right route to suit every taste.
The routes on offer range from easy valley hikes and gentle mountain hikes for the whole family to demanding trekking expeditions and extreme mountain tours and climbing tours over rock and ice.
|Pleasant alpine pastures and mountains huts will tempt you to stop for refreshments.
Die Wanderwege beginnen direkt vor dem Hoteleingang und führen zu den attraktivsten Wanderzielen der Region Reschenpass.
As a Europa Wanderhotel we offer the highest standards and comfort for your perfect hiking holiday in Nauders – our quality criteria:
- We, the Wiestner family, as professional hikers and qualified hiking, nature and mountain guides, will provide expert tour planning and advice for your hiking holiday.
- 4-5 times a week we accompany you on eventful mountain tours, natural history hikes or help you plan your personal tour.
- You can put together a hiking lunch box every day from the hiking buffet.
- You can gladly borrow hiking poles, rucksacks, thermos flasks, drinking bottles and umbrellas from us.
- A hiking information corner can be found in our hotel where you’ll find the hiking maps, nature guides, books on plants, cultural guides and road maps that you need to plan your individual tours.
- Relaxation after a mountain tour can be found in our wellness area with indoor pool infrarot cabine and sauna. We’ll gladly arrange for a beneficial massage for you off the premises.
- You’ll also thoroughly enjoy the culinary delights. We will spoil you with delicacies from the region, wholefoods and vegetarian specialities. 1 drink at the table per person with the evening meal is free-of-charge.
Other services from the Astoria hiking hotel
- shoe cleaning and drying room
- small hiking medical kit
- 1 hiking map per room (in the Hotel Astoria and in the Pension Tirol)
- collect and transport service for the guided hikes
A holiday at the Astoria hiking hotel will be an adventure for you and definitely an unforgettable hiking experience.